Have Robert Meyring Speak at Your Event
Below is a list of common topics that Attorney Robert S. Meyring has routinely presented during his speaking engagements:
Estate Planning: Gifting & Legacy for the Greater Good
- Gifting through your estate plan for your church, civic organization, or charity
- Taking care of your family, your friends, your community, through creating Legacy
- Can a charitable organization or owning an LLC help with your trust and estate plan?
- Building a Better Community Through Gifting
Estate and Financial Planning for Larger Living and Lasting Legacy
- How to create a legacy that lasts through trust and estate planning
- Do I need a corporate entity? Do I need a trust? Do I need a will?
- How do I organize my estate plan when I have real estate in several states?
- How do I make an estate plan when I have a blended, highly dynamic family
Achieving Peace of Mind Through Great Estate Planning
- Planning for elder years and the inevitable
- How to control your estate from the grave
- Estate planning for the divorced, widowed and remarried.
Charitable Organizations, Corporations, LLC’s, Partnerships and Estate Planning or work with our staff to customize a talk specific to the needs of your group.
Contact us if you would like any more information!
Let's Build a Strong Future, Together
Robert S. Meyring AttorneyRobert S. Meyring is the managing attorney of Meyring Law Firm (established 2007). Before law school, he worked as an FDA investigator, was a Peace Corps volunteer high school science teacher in Tonga, South Pacific, and was the owner/operator of a residential landscape firm.View Profile
Estate Planning Services
In Atlanta, GA
Our legal team proudly serves clients all across the greater Atlanta area!
- Sandy Springs
Common Zip Codes: